Thursday 3 April 2014

MAC Dangerous Lipstick Review - Perfect for Spring!


 +MAC Cosmetics MAC Dangerous Lipstick



I just had to try this lipstick. The colour was screaming at me to pick it. It's true colour is red, but applies mostly orange and the lipstick being a retro matte didn't put me off.


A lot of people find retro mattes too drying and hard to apply, but once you have it on you forget the pain of having to apply it. This lipstick lasted for 6-7 hours without having to reapply. The colour payoff was gorgeous and once again the smell never fails to impress. 


I can't believe how long it's taken me to try an orangey-red lipstick. I was truly surprised as to how much I love it! It is also perfect for spring time and will look great in the summer too. It is easily paired with a soft eye to focus attention on the lips, and paired with a dark smokey eye is also beautiful and not too much!




My overall rating of this lipstick is 10/10! I know the application isn't as easy as other finishes, but the end result is too gorgeous not to give it a perfect ten! If you're looking for a new spring time lipstick to add some colour, this is just what you're looking for!



I hope you enjoyed my review :)

And a big thanks to my great sponsor!

No comments:

Post a Comment