Saturday 5 April 2014

MAC Magenta Lip Pencil

MAC Cosmetics 'Magenta' Lip Liner

This colour really pulled me in. 
It is a beautiful purple-pink shade and can be paired with MAC's Girl About Town, Rebel, Impassioned & Heroine. I have personally only used this lip pencil with Heroine, but the combination is stunning. It applies smoothly and prevents the lipstick from bleeding. It lasted for 5 hours and needed a little re-application. The great thing about this lip pencil is if you struggle to find a lipstick to pair it with, you can apply the pencil all over instead. I found it neither drying nor hydrating. The texture is soft and the application of the colour is opaque.


 I have many other MAC lip pencil's but this one is by far the boldest colour I own. It can be quite an intimidating colour if you are just starting to use lip liners, but if you are looking for a fushia type pencil to pair with a new lipstick, I say go for it. I always try and use a liner to stop the lipstick from bleeding and to get the perfect lip shape. I would give this lip liner 7.5 out of ten. I do really like it for it's bold colour but I am just not that greatly impressed. Also, having to reapply it after 5 hours just isn't ideal if you are out and about. 


I hope you enjoyed my review, please subscribe/follow!
More reviews coming soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment