Saturday 21 June 2014

MAC Alluring Aquatic Mystical Lipstick

MAC Alluring Aquatic Mystical Lipstick

While I was away on holiday I missed this collection and even checked the airport but all the lipsticks were sold out! I was lucky enough to get this from my amazing sponsor!


Firstly, the packaging. 
It is to die for! I haven't seen anything like it before.
The droplets of water and the metallic blue packaging are stunning in person.

Mystical is a mid-tone plummy rose colour. 
It has a slight pink-gold shimmer in it that gives it a beautiful finish. 
The application was very easy as it a cremesheen finish and it didn't pull, tug or apply unevenly. 



When I apply this it looks like my perfect nude due to my dark pink pigmented natural lip colour. 
I reapplied after 5 hours and it had not dried nor hydrated my lips. 

I can't fault this at all, I am in love with this lipstick! 
It is just amazing overall and I have to rate it a 10/10!


Visit my sponsor's shop to purchase your own Limited Edition Mac items!







No comments:

Post a Comment