Thursday 5 February 2015

Mac Cosmetics Isabel and Ruben Toledo Collection Lipstick in Oxblood

Mac Cosmetics Isabel and Ruben Toledo Collection Lipstick in Oxblood
Here are the swatches i said I would upload for you guys today!
SAM_3335
Left Kinda Sexy, Right Oxblood in daylight
As you can see from the swatches they are very similar but have very different under tones. Kinda Sexy is much lighter and has a slight peach tone and Oxblood is darker and more brick/red toned. The pictures don't really show the big difference that I see on my arm or when they're applied to my lips. Kinda Sexy goes on almost orange on me and oxblood is very flattering. For reference I am NW20 in mac foundation. If you're curious but dont want to buy incase you dont suit it, i would recommend trying it on in store if/when its available.
SAM_3338
Left Kinda Sexy, Right Oxblood in daylight
oxbloodswatch
Left Kinda Sexy, Right Oxblood with flash
Left Kinda Sexy, Right Oxblood - Flash (Used IPhone Camera for this clearer image)
Left Kinda Sexy, Right Oxblood - Flash             (Used IPhone Camera for this clearer image)

I hope you've enjoyed reading!
Have a beautiful day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment